The Hellenic Agritourism Federation is governed by the following principles:
- Putting together all regional Agritourism Unions, stakeholders and businesses to work together to promote common goals and policies for Agritourism development in
- Emergency of joint activities aimed at an overall development of individual ecotourist sites.
- Commitment of all regional Agritourism Unions for close cooperation within the SEAGE.
- Rational management of natural resources in a way that ensures sustainable development.
- Preserving tradition and promoting the cultural heritage.